Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

summer plans

Soon I will have THIS beautiful view, when I look out the window!
Looking forward to travel to Croatia in 1 week, in a beautiful old town called Opatija.
Looking forward to see sunshine, the ocean and have warmer days -
and spending a beautiful time with a great friend.

If you ever want to travel to Opatija let me know,
my very nice and lovely friend is renting her apartment!
I will post some more picture after my return.

What are your plans this summer?!

3 Kommentare:

Νάντια hat gesagt…

Mmm...Croatia! Never been there, but I hope to go one day! I looove to travel! This summer I will be travelling only in my country, but my country is Greece! So you won't find more sunshine or warmth anywhere else!! I plan to visit an island called Lefkada and a music festival by a river! I think it will all be great!
Have fun at your holiday!!!

lapetitecuisine hat gesagt…

Wir fahren auch nach Kroatien. Wunderschön dort! Opatija kenne ich zwar nicht. War aber schon zweimal auf der Insel Cres und es war traumhaft. Aber auch das Festland ist perfekt zum Erholen. Ich finde Kroatien ist immer noch so etwas wie ein Geheimtipp für Deutsche. Viel Spaß, tolles Wetter und Erholung pur! Liebe Grüße Susanne

Cez hat gesagt…

wow...just beautiful!!! love mediterranean sea!!! Enjoy your trip!! xxx

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo