Sonntag, 20. Juli 2008

Sunday Linktipp: Super Kawaii Mama



Wieder einmal ein interessanter Linktipp für Euch! Besonders gefiel mir das, was Super Kawaii Mama in "about me" schreibt - ich zitiere: "I love unique fashion, great design and the reality it creates for you. As a full time mum to two gorgeous girls, I believe that style and creativity should not be left in the delivery room! I believe in showing the world who you are every day by what you wear and showing my girls that Mama's can rock. Don't Miss Your Daily Dose of Glamour!" Toller Worte, super Einstellung! Weil wir es wert sind! Und wir sollten unsere Schönheit zeigen!
Und hier hilft mir meine liebe Freundin Clivia oft dabei! In ihrem Beauty-Salon (wie ich ihr Kosmetik-Institut gerne nenne) "Deine Zeit" erlebe ich immer wieder und gerne schöne Beauty-Stunden in denen Sie mich verschönert - hier gehts zu ihrer Homepage und zu ihrem Blog, bei dem ich sicher bin, dass sie allerlei Schönes für uns finden und einstellen wird! Herzlich Willkommen im Blog-Land Honey!

Once again an interesting Linktipp for you! Particularly I like what Super Kawaii Mama wrote in "about me" - I quote: "I love unique fashion, great design and the reality it creates for you. As a full time mum to two gorgeous girls, I believe that style and creativity should not be left in the delivery room! I believe in showing the world who you are every day by what you wear and showing my girls that Mama's can rock. Don't Miss Your Daily Dose of Glamour!" Great words and great attitude! Because we are worth it! And we should show our beauty!
For my own beauty my lovely friend Clivia helps me. In her Beauty-Salon "Deine Zeit" I always spend nice hours in which she makes me more beauty - here is her Homepage and her Blog. I am shure she will find many beautiful things for us to show! Welcome to the Blog-Land Honey!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo