Sonntag, 17. August 2008

Always an inspiration for me: Tine K Home







Ich bin immer wieder total inspiriert von Fotos von Tine K Home. Ich liebe die Worte der Eigentümerin und Designerin Tine Kjeldsen: I am true to myself and I define the collections as I see myself, that is why I name it "Remember Yourself". Schaut Euch ihren tollen Style an, es ist eine Mischung aus Asiatisch, Französisch, Scandinavisch und Marokanisch - und daraus entsteht schlichtweg ein ganz toller einfacher Wohn-Stil!
I am always deeply inspired by photos from
Tine K Home. I love the words of owner and designer Tine Kjeldsen: I am true to myself and I define the collection as I see myself, that is why I name it "Remember Yourself". See her amazing style: blending Asian, French, Scandinavian, and Moroccan - and than it become an utterly very great simple Living-Style!
Wish you all a sunny and loving sunday!
xxx

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo