Montag, 4. August 2008

If I Didn't Have You (one of my favourite lovesongs...)

A wonderful lovesong:

I don't know what I was thinking' Til I was thinking of you. I don't remember a thing before I opened my eyes and you came into view. I don't know what I was doing when there was nothing to do. Must've been waiting for someone, baby, now I can see - I was waiting for you -CHORUS: I'd give up my sight just to see you, I'd beg, I would borrow and steal, I'd cut off my hands just to touch you, and tear out my heart so you'd know how I feel. There's nowhere that I wouldn't follow, there's nothing that I wouldn't do, cause I wouldn't wanna be me - If I didn't have you. Driving myself to distraction, until you got in my way, I was just whistling Dixie 'til you struck up the band and they started to play. I don't know how I was livingu until you came in my life, I always knew there was something wrong, then you came along, Baby, you made it right. -CHORUS: I was alone in the silence',Til I was hearing your voice,I couldn't see my way clear until you parted the clouds and you gave me a choice. I couldn't pick up the pieces', til I was falling apart, I didn't know I was bleeding' Til your love fixed this hole, baby, here in my heart. I'd give up my sight just to see you, I'd beg, I would borrow and steal, I'd cut off my hands just to touch you and tear out my heart so you'd know how I feel. There's nowhere that I wouldn't follow, there's no place that I'd rather be, this life without you would be hollow, this love is a gift, and you gave it to me. All that I am, you have made me. And baby, I know that it's true, I'd give it all up in a heartbeat just to spend every moment with you. There's no place that I wouldn't follow, there's nothing that I wouldn't do' - Cause I wouldn't wanna be me If I didn't have you .
Wish you all a lovely monday
xxx

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo