Freitag, 26. September 2008

Why I am happy today...






There are some reasons, why I am happy today:
  • It is friday, the work is almost done and the weekend is near (hooray...)

  • The sun is shinning today and it will be a sunny weekend

  • I love sunny fall days and their special atmosphere

  • I´ve found some beautiful pictures from a great painter: Paul Rafferty and these pictures give me a nice feeling

  • Tomorrow I´ve planed a shopping trip - maybe a pair of new shoes will come with me home?

Why are you happy today?

Wish you a great day with lot of sun!!!
xxx

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lovely pictures!
Today I'm happy because it's saturday, I finally got some time to be alone, the sun is shining, I have plans for tonight and I've met many nice people lately. Yesterday I was happy because it was friday.

Chez POPI hat gesagt…

Nice pictures!
...and show us your new shoes.
kisses
Paula

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo