Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2008

And yet another Today-Love: Neil Diamond

Written by: neil diamond and gilbert becaud
Stay for just a while. Stay, and let me look at you. Its been so long, I hardly knew you.
Standing in the door. Stay with me a while, I only want to talk to you.
Weve traveled halfway round the world, to find ourselves again.
September morn. We danced until the night became a brand new day.
Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play.
September morning still can make me feel this way.
Look at what youve done. Why youve become a grown-up girl.
I still can hear you cryin, in the corner of your room.
And look how far weve come. So far from where we used to be.
But not so far that weve forgotten, how it was before.
September morn. Do you remember how we danced that night away.
Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play.
September morning still can make me feel this way.

One of my absolutely favourites ever: Neil Diamond! (Here is the old homepage.) I really really LOVE his voice!!!! And especially the old songs I love so much, like "September morn", or the duet with my beloved Barbra "You don´t bring me flowers" and many more....what a great pleasure for me to listen this...when I feel a little bit down or melancholic I put his CD on and promptly I feel better....
Have a day full of great music
xxx

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo