Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008

I love autumn...



Autumn has arrived in germany, it´s stormy and foggy, the days are cloudy and there are more leaves on the ground now than on the trees. If it´s not rainy (because I have a dog and I have to go for a walk at every time she need it, rainy or not) I love autmn and I always have a bittersweet feeling at this time, which I love so much. I love the foggy days, I love it to sit on my couch with warm socks and a nice cup of tea, I love candle light and the warmth of an oven and I was looking for some inspiring pictures which gave me this bittersweet feeling too. And so - look what I´ve found from one of my favourite photographers: Irene Suchocki. See her work at flickr or have a look at her blog. What do you like when "October gaves a party" ?!

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo