Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2008

My new ugg boots



Yes - they are really not beautiful! And I have been thinking about if I should buy them for the last 3 years - and before two weeks I did it! Now I have a pair in soft gold colour and I only can say that I felt immediately in love with them at the moment I felt them on my nacked feets! They are SO CUDDLY and warm! Last weekend we had a christmas market in my hometown and all the years my feet were cold - but not this year! :o) And now I am a big fan from the uggly UGG Boots! ;o)
Wish you a warm and cuddly day!
xxx

1 Kommentar:

Reblin hat gesagt…

Ja, sie sehen wirklich nicht sehr stylisch aus. Aber wenn es kalt ist, waere mir das auch egal. So lange sie meine Fuesse warm halten. Und die sind ja wirklich voll ant zur Zeit. Habe auch endlich mal meinen Blog upgedated. Werde hoffentlich mal wieder oefter bloggen. LG Rebecca

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo