Montag, 2. Februar 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button








*SIGH*!!!!
I was at the cinema on saturday night. And I think you need to go and see this wonderful movie!!!! Ok, I´ve cryied a thousend rivers - because I felt sooooo much with Benjamin and Daisy, but the story is so beautiful, so lovely, so full of love and - by the way - Brad Pitt looks so good (to beautiful to be true - oh my god!) and I really love the beautiful Cate Blanchet - and it´s really such a wonderful lovestory....OH MY GOD! So many reasons...you need to see this movie too!
I´m shure, I will see it again - and yes, I will cry the same, puuuh.... :o)
xxx

3 Kommentare:

Daša Lončarević hat gesagt…

I saw the movie and agree with you totaly! They are fantastic! I recomend you Revolutionary Road and The Reader, such a great movies.Have a nice dreams:)

Maia hat gesagt…

I am dying to see this movie...I read the book (The Confessions of Max Tivoli) and adored it. The movie looks beautiful...oh, but how do you go to the movies when you have a 17-month-old at home?

I also loved the book The Reader, btw, and have also, naturally, not seen the movie.

Unknown hat gesagt…

I loved Benjamin Button, that movie has such a powerfull atmosphere and feeling to it. Revolutionary Road is absolutely recommended too.

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo