Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009

Great pictures!






Because I am a big fan of the great photographer Annie Leibovitz and her work as well as a BIG fan of the blog from Dasha, I need to post these great pictures! I love all these actors (especially Mickey Rourke, and yes, everybody is wondering about why I like him...I can not explain, it is like it is... ;o)) and of course I like these great colors in which these pictures are made! Check out Dashas Blog! She has such a great eye for beauty and style! Dasha - I really love your blog ;o)
Wish you all a stylish and great day today!
xxx

2 Kommentare:

Daša Lončarević hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for mentioned me on your lovely blog:)
I love Mickey too...I was in love with him for years after Nine 1/2 weeks, still love love that movie..the most sexiest couple ever!
So you dont have to waste your time explaning why you love Mickey;)
Have a great evening!Hugs!Dasha:)

The Clever Pup hat gesagt…

I can't get over the change in Mickey Rourke. It's like he's another guy.

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo