Freitag, 13. Februar 2009

Just a little bit more of living in white...






I feel a little bit romantic today - and these pictures give me a romantic feeling too. By the way: I love Lyn Gardeners Style (you should visit her website, I you haven´t already). Ok, I would change a little bit of this and that and I would give in my own style, but these pictures for me looks too nice and I feel very inspired. And by the way: I love all the vintage stuff and the painted brickwalls ;o)
I wish you a romantic day today
xxx

1 Kommentar:

Andrea hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for visiting my site! :) Your blog is wonderful..the selection of photos is so fresh and serene...love it!! :)

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo