Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009

Today I love living in white









When I was young and the first time that I lived alone my house was full FULL of colors! I was completely against white walls and something like that. Nearly 12 years my living room was in orange-yellow-red. My kitchen was yellow, the bathroom was blue (like a swimmingpool), my bedroom was in blue too and the entry was pink. Since 3 or 4 years I´ve changed my colors...Now my kitchen is creamy-white, my entry too, my living room is creamy-white in combination with cappuchino brown, my bedroom is in a dark but very quite brown-purple and only my bathroom is a little bit more flashy - it has a strongly turquoise, but a "quite" tone too...I love my new colors and in the meantime I like also living in white...maybe I am grown-up now?
Wish you a day full of beautiful colors!!!
xxx

2 Kommentare:

Maia hat gesagt…

I love, love, love white spaces. Love them. Though when we moved into this house I got bold and made a Chinese lacquer-red kitchen (it took me four or five coats to get the shade and translucence just right). I also painted our bedroom a twilight blue at my husband's request (I let him pick the color of that room...which took a lot of effort on my part, since I like to be in control of all the colors. I'm VERY picky about my colors! Fortunately, the color is lovely and very calming....he chose well!)

Geisslein hat gesagt…

"Picky" is a great word-that´s exactly what I am too about my colors!you can not imagine,how long I´ve thought about the colors in my house.All the people around me were so nerved,hihi.But it´s not like buy a pullover,if he would have the wrong color,than you don´t need to wear it.But the colors in which you live? That´s such a difficult desicion!But when the work is done and the result is perfect,that´s such a wonderful feeling!

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo