Freitag, 20. März 2009

This friday I have fallen in love with this: Cabbages and Roses

Ladies - I have fallen in love...again...with these super-cute clothes and the complete style and of course the beautiful pictures from Cabbages and Roses. AAAH - SO GREAT, SO CUTE! They reminds me on "Sarah Kay"? Does anybody from you remember Sarah Kay? They were always with me when I was a little girl...and even today I sometimes want to dress me like "Sarah Kay" ;o)



I wish you a day FULL of romance and kisses!
xxx ♥

4 Kommentare:

Silvia hat gesagt…

What a pretty dresses!!!
Your photos are incredible.

Kisses.

ABSOLUTELY NOT MARTHA hat gesagt…

perfect way to welcome this first day of spring!

Smorg hat gesagt…

I love wooden floor! Great photos, Geisslein. Hope the weekend has been well! :o)

Sabine Peters - Artwork & Photographie hat gesagt…

Oh, Sarah Kay ... I remember ...
How old is she now?

LG Bordershot

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo