Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
purple velvet.
via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo
-
I have a hard time in my life at the moment. I´m down, feel sad, I´m desperate and I can not see the light at the end of the tunnel. But I k...
3 Kommentare:
Are you going there or you are just come back? it's so sad waht's happening over there!
I've been in Palm many years ago and I've really loved it.
Unfortunately I´ve come back 1 week ago...I would love to spend a little bit longer there - this beach (es Trenc) was really very beautiful!
This sure looks like a fantastic swimming beach! Good to hear you had a good stay there, Geisslein. :o) I bet you can still hear the sound of the surf in your ears, ay? There is nothing quite like sitting by the sea shore and listening to it all day long!
Happy weekend! :o)
Kommentar veröffentlichen