Sonntag, 5. Juli 2009

This sunday I love little glas bottles and vases

I´ve found the first picture via the nice blog fondly seen...(unfortunately I forgot where I´ve found the second one) - I have a passion for old glas bottles and vases, especially when they are green or blue. And whenever I am at a fleamarket, I search for those nice old glas bottles, and I really don´t know why ;o) Aren´t these little bottles and vases lovely?
Wish you a lovely day today and a lovely night (it´s almost sleeping time here in germany) and a great start in the new week!
xxx

1 Kommentar:

beachvintage.com hat gesagt…

I have a great little collection of vintage glass bottles. They are so very cute.

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo