Mittwoch, 30. September 2009

Today I feel "grey"...but I love grey...

via desire to inspire
via?...sorry!
via Zara home
via?...sorry!
via?...sorry!
via?...sorry! But it is one of my most favorite images - isn´t that big photo of these 3 beautiful girls amazing?! I LOVE this kids-room!!!
via ?...sorry!
by John Paul Urizar - Photographer
via skona hem
via desire to inspire
via ?...sorry!
by Timothy Kolk via desire to inspire
via ?...sorry!
via ?...sorry!
My day is a little bit grey today - but I know, the sun will shine again and the days will be brighter someday - and as long as I am able to see beauty around me and as long as I receive your lovely comments, as long as I do not forget how to laugh, I know that everything will get better...more and more - day by day.
Hope your day is full of sunshine, light and brightness!
xxx

Kommentare:

jamaica byles hat gesagt…

Beautiful collection.I love the stairs!Great idea.....

Diann hat gesagt…

Lovely pictures again! The stairs are my favorite!

Marisa hat gesagt…

i hope your grey skies disappear love
xoxo

CopyStrands hat gesagt…

The color gray can be so calming, what lovely photos!

vintage simple hat gesagt…

Beautiful photos... Gray is one of my most favorite colors!
-maria

Kickcan and Conkers hat gesagt…

What a beautiful selection of photos! I love grey, we're renovating our house in the south of France using a palette of whites and greys + reclaimed wood and old furniture. These are all so inspiring, love the staircase!

superkitina hat gesagt…

Hello! I just have found your blog and I have to say that I really love it! Love your style and I will read you from now.

Cristina
(Spain)

Amanda hat gesagt…

I love this soft grey palette. These are beautiful images!! Pleased I've found your blog! The staircase is amazing.

banoota hat gesagt…

The tassels on the applique lights are lovely <3

Wishing you many pink and bright days from Abu Dhabi x

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo