Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

This snowy and cold sunday I love this home!

Today I love these BEAUTIFUL colors of this beautiful home, owned by artist & interior designer Monique Meij-Beekman. I am totally in love with these dark & chalky greys, with the distressed wood and the granite & stone, I love the complete look, the whole decoration. Isn´t this home great?!
Monique's shop "Voorhaven 7" is below her apartmentand and is a showcase for her artwork and interior work. These beautiful images of her home were taken byphotographer Jan Luijk .
Hope your day will be a beautiful one - full of all the colors you love!
xxx

5 Kommentare:

jamaica byles hat gesagt…

Love this look.Great find...

This Makes My Day hat gesagt…

Wow, you are right, beautiful house and decoration. I love the idea of the bed's headboard made of old doors, great work. Nice in combination with the modern lamps on the side of the bed. Beautiful, you made my day!
Big hug for you, have a wonderful Christmas holiday!

Jane Flanagan hat gesagt…

I love the dark moodiness of these photos. I can imagine feeling very cozy and sleepy if I was snuggled up in that bed or on that armchair.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh so cozy! xo.

Kate Kelleher hat gesagt…

Love love LOVE!

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo