Dienstag, 25. Mai 2010

Looking forward to tomorrow!

My lovely friend C. made me such a beautiful birthday-present 2 weeks ago.
Because tomorrow the new Sex and the City movie finally arrives here in germany, and C. endowed me the ticket for this! We will watch the movie together with some other girls - so I´m totally thrilled about tomorrow! And of course we will have some cosmopolitan cocktails - whohohohooooo, girls night is coming! I´m looking forward to tomorrow :o) Isn´t this a lovely birthday gift?!

4 Kommentare:

Bumpkin on a Swing hat gesagt…

ugggggghhhh before moi? So jealous, so jealous, so jealous. I can't get tickets till Sunday! And the theatre is showing it 24 hours a day!

C. hat gesagt…

Freue mich auch so!!!!
Yippih! Morgen um die Zeit sitzen wir schon im Kino!!!!

koralee hat gesagt…

I agree...what a lovely gift..enjoy and happy late Birthday to you. xoxo My Birthday is in May too.

Gaia hat gesagt…

I've seen already the movie! So funny! I love Carry!

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo