Freitag, 14. Mai 2010

Some country life inspirations

sorry, I forgot where I´ve found these beautiful pictures...I´ve collected them long time before I started this blog.


I love the rustic charme of these pictures, I love the painted wood, the decoration, the complete style. I really think I should rerenovate my house....if I only wouldn´t be so lazy this time...I could sleep the whole day, it it so cold outside and it´s raining...and I only want to sit on my couch just to relax, I don´t want to do anything but beeing lazy...hope the sun comes back soon - hope it will bring back my energy...
Hope you have a lot of energy and sunshine!
xo ♥ ☆

1 Kommentar:

Jane Flanagan hat gesagt…

Beautiful images! Hope your weekend was lovely!

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo