Samstag, 19. Juni 2010

It´s a cloudy and cold saturday morning.

This saturday morning I totally (and again)  love this room!
This room is so comfortable and cuddly, for me it looks like a lazy summer afternoon!
Doesn´t it?!
And this beautiful picture gives me the same warm and cuddly feeling too...I love the light on a summer afternoon, when the sun goes down for sleeping...in this light almost everything looks beautiful...
Hope your saturday will be a cuddly one today - filled with some moments for relaxing yourself and beautiful light!
xo ♥ ☆

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for your kind comments on my Wabi & Sabi blog, you made me so happy!

Your post & your blog is incredible indeed & soooo inspiring, I love to visit you!

Today it's a Royal Wedding in Sweden, a historic day!! Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria marries her heart Daniel, a nice man of the people.

A footprint from Agneta & Sweden

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo