Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. (Golda Meir)
Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2010
Somewhere in South-Africa
sorry, I forget where I´ve found these pictures...
Isn´t this a great space?!
I wish I would have such big rooms in my little house....and the ocean nearby!
Hope your day will be a very lovely one - filled with a lot of smiles!
I LOVE it!! Alot of air in the house, space to breath! Keep these pictures coming through the winter, and I am sure I'll survive the harsh norwegian winter! Happy Summer, geissleiN!
5 Kommentare:
This indeed is like paradise! If I would be alone and a single person, maybe I would leave my little country and move to South Africa... :)
GORGEOUS!!! Love love love!!!
<3
These images are gorgeous!!
Oh, a lighthouse! My dream!
I LOVE it!! Alot of air in the house, space to breath! Keep these pictures coming through the winter, and I am sure I'll survive the harsh norwegian winter!
Happy Summer, geissleiN!
Kommentar veröffentlichen