Dienstag, 24. August 2010

Do I love white walls or dark walls?

This is exactly my style!
I love the brickwalls, the painted wooden floor, the decoration and I love the color... 
...but I also love this!
I have a big thing for dark walls.
My bedroom is paint in a dark brown-aubergine-color and I feel so cuddly in this room!
It is impossible for me to make a decision - so my kitchen and the hall is creamy white, my bedroom is in this very dark color, my bathroom has a dark turquoise and my living- and workroom is painted in milk-coffee and creamy white....
And I love all my colors in this house!
Wish you a very lovely day today - filled with the most beautiful colors!
xo ♥ ☆

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo