Montag, 16. August 2010

Good bye Lisa....

One of my most favorite blog-friends has passed away on august, 8, 2010.
She only became 40 years old, the same age as my mother died.
As I´ve read this sad post of her friend Trish I was totally shocked.
Lisa has left the most lovliest comments at my blog and I shurely will miss her deeply....
Please take a look to a wonderful and inspiring blog of a incredible lovely blogger girl, have a look at Lisa´s Blog "A bumpkin on a swing" and say good bye to her....

3 Kommentare:

Julie@beingRUBY hat gesagt…

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news..

I've been thinking a lot about this lately... so many sad losses in blogland of late.. and how sad to lose the friends we have found here..

Take care.. xxx

Anonym hat gesagt…

I only just started following her blog when she passed, but she seemed lovely!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

Lisa was too precious for words.
Blessings to you.
xoRobyn

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo