Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. (Golda Meir)
Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013
TodayI have a problem.
It isno longer possibleto uploadmypictures. Has anyone anyideawhatishappening and howcan I fix it?
hi dear Geisslein, I have the same issue, the changed something, maybe try with a different browser! I tried with Firefox and Explorer and I couldn't see the box to upload directly from my computer, only from Picassa or the phone, etc. BUT with Google Chrome, I can see the box to upload from the computer... I hope this helps you!
1 Kommentar:
hi dear Geisslein, I have the same issue, the changed something, maybe try with a different browser! I tried with Firefox and Explorer and I couldn't see the box to upload directly from my computer, only from Picassa or the phone, etc. BUT with Google Chrome, I can see the box to upload from the computer... I hope this helps you!
Kommentar veröffentlichen