Montag, 3. Februar 2014

then...and now.

Found these pictures by a fluke today and
I´m totally thrilled about this big space under the roof.
Imagine to use this as a bedroom/bathroom-combination -
wouldn't this be amazing?!
I am so in love with this room - I could move in directly. 
But also the rest of this beautiful property - simply amazing!
Bennett College was a women's college
founded in 1890 and
located in the town of Millbrook in New York.
The school closed in 1978. 
And this is how it looks today....
it always makes me so sad to see such beautiful houses
which are simply abandoned, left to rot and die.
Imagine the many beautiful apartments here could arise
and how many people could live here -
young and old together - in this beautiful area.
Wouldn´t this be a great idea?

 

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo