Mittwoch, 12. März 2014

moody colors - love.

It happens from time to time,
that my heart jumps in wild somersaults
when I find photos which I like particularly well
often for reasons that I do not know exactly...
they simply find my liking for something,
and I'm in love with the next second...
This always makes me happy
and I need to share those pics with you.
the pictures above make me imediately wanting
 to continue the renovation of my home.
Hope your wednesday is filled with creativity and happiness!
xo

4 Kommentare:

wandamarie.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

OUI! i am getting out some GREY and BLUE paint immediately, thank you ;)

Tante Mali hat gesagt…

Hi Dear!
how wonderful is that!!! Love the rooms in their morbid beauty! Amazing!
Thanks for sharing it.
Have a wonderful time
Elisabeth

Geisslein hat gesagt…

glad that my Little space inspired you for a painting Wanda, how cute from you to tell me :o) thank you!

Geisslein hat gesagt…

thanks a lot for your nice comments Elisabeth - it made me smile! thank you.

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo