Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. (Golda Meir)
The bedroom of my dreams! What a joy to sleep and wake up there, combined with the sexy photo of your latest post in the doorway to the garden! Big hug for you, I wish you a great Sunday! Jürgen.
6 Kommentare:
oh so cozy and romantic. i love the wood floors and the vaulted ceiling. ah!
Ohh David Coote is one of my favourite interior designers!
You have a beautiful blog Geisslein, I just love all the photographs you choose to show.
Keep up the great work and have a sunny Friday!
I love this room.
The bed, the mirrors...everything!!
Kisses
paula
super klasse:-)gefällt mir total gut.
gosh this is gorgeous, I want to be there right now!
Sandra Darling xoxo
The bedroom of my dreams! What a joy to sleep and wake up there, combined with the sexy photo of your latest post in the doorway to the garden!
Big hug for you, I wish you a great Sunday!
Jürgen.
Kommentar veröffentlichen