Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010

looking forward to the springtime...

via country living
We have a lot of snow - for our standarts - and I need to wear a lot of clothes to have myself warm enough....and I really love the winter time and the snow, because the world is more quitly and looks so clean and peaceful. But I´m really looking forward to the springtime. I´m looking foward to wear less clothes...wearing just a jeans and a shirt is simply but great, isn´t it?! I feel more "free" in the warmer season...
Wish you a peaceful day today, full of nice things happening!
xxx

1 Kommentar:

Superkitina hat gesagt…

Oh yes! I need spring time too.Here in Spain is raining a lot,and snowing too, and it isn´t normal here.... I need sunny days!!! ;)

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo